One Nine Elms in Vauxhall is an exciting regeneration project for the Market Towers site. Our planning application was approved by the LB Wandsworth on 19/06/12.
Thank you to everyone who attended our exhibitions, viewed our proposals and spoke to us. We are very grateful for the support we received from the community and are very excited about starting the next stage of the project. If you were unable to take part in our consultation, all the information displayed at the exhibitions can be downloaded on the left.
Our proposals will:
- replace the current outdated Market Towers with a new tall building of the highest architectural quality
- be a focal point for Vauxhall’s tall buildings cluster
- provide high quality private and affordable housing
- open up an area of public space in Vauxhall creating a new public square
- contribute a portion of the site which will create an easily accessible entrance to the new Nine Elms linear park from Vauxhall
- create modern office space and a hotel offering new employment opportunities
- provide community space with public access to high level views across London